DBI Gurus,

I am executing a storedprocedure in place of a query:

$dbh->prepare("sp_helptext usp_blah_blah");

Am getting the source of the stored procedure all right (BTW, am talking to MSSQL).
But my complaint is that each line is being returned as a different "row"..

Is there  a trick I can do get the entire stored procedure source as a single field
value
rather than multiple rows?

I had the same behavior with DBD::Sybase (from Solaris) as well as ODBC (from Win32).

Just wondering if it is a Driver issue or DBI issue or just pure ignorance on my
part?:)

Thanks,
MVRamanaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com