Hi Tim,

Not much I can say really except I think it seems extremely coherent, and
compliant with KISS, and well, you know I like the general concept :-)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Tim Bunce wrote:
>   The logic for mapping a connection into a hierarchy of classes
>   will be extensible and overridable so that new or special cases
>   can be handled, such as considering/including the database version.

This is good. It's the one thing I'm aware of that's really missing from
AnyDBD.

One thing to consider though might be some sort of backwards compatibility
plan - i.e. so we can say "Well if you *don't* want to upgrade DBI, you
can use AnyDBD to achieve the same result this way..."

Oh, and you might want to change to DBI 2.x, as this may seem a pretty
radical breakthrough for a lot of people.

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->Get a smart net</:->