I asked this question about4 months ago and I never got a response.  So, I
will ask again.

Using DBD::XBase, when I create tables with floating point columns, the
table has the numbers with the the decimals truncated.  I have created the
file using the following command

 $db_out->do('CREATE TABLE SHEPC.dbf (SHBUSU CHAR(8), SHFAC CHAR(3), SHDMG
float, SHFCS float, SHSLA float, SHPDS float)') or die "Cannot create table:
$DBI::errstr\n";

I have tried variations of the float command with attempts to set the
precision.  All attempts leave me with a table that WILL NOT carry the
decimals.  Is there something simple I am doing wrong, or something I don't
read in the DBD::XBase documentation?

Adam