Thanks, Jeff.  I'll keep that in mind:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Urlwin
To: Sterin, Ilya; 'Jeff Urlwin '; 'Mark Buckle '; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2/5/02 10:50 AM
Subject: RE: ActivePerl & DBI - can't build DBI1.20 - and wheres DBD-Ingre s
?

Ilya,

Well, er, you could be in trouble and may not be.  I was paying
attention to
one of the Perl-Win32 lists and remember that SP4 was a BAD thing, as it
changed object layout/sizes.  SP5 may have reverted, but I don't know.
Jan
Dubois, I remember, weighed in on the topic, but I can't find the
message.
I also haven't seen anything on SP5, so I've skipped it...

Jeff