I made a mistake when I checked it earlier, ignore that e-mail. Here's the output:

cp ODBC.pm blib/lib/DBD/ODBC.pm
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib
-I/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0 -e 'use Test::Harness
qw(&runtests $verbose); $verbose=1; runtests @ARGV;' t/*.t
t/01base............1..5
ok 1
ok 2
ok 3
ok 4
ok 5
ok
t/02simple..........1..17
ok 1
 Test 2: connecting to the database
ok 2
 Test 3: create test table
Using fields: COL_A smallint, COL_B text, COL_C long varchar, COL_D date
not ok 3
 Test 4: check existance of test table
not ok 4
 Test 5: insert test data