On Sun, 2002-02-17 at 13:28, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:

> Is the DBD::Pg maintained?  It's documentation is rotting slightly.  If
> Edmund wants to hand it off, I'd be pleased to take it on.

Yes, please! I submitted a patch back in November, and have yet to hear
from Edmund on it. I'd really like to see DBD::Pg actively maintained
again, since PostgreSQL is a *great* match for Perl projects.

I'll re-send my patch to you under a separate cover.

Thanks,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]