gotcha.

Hey, on the support issue...  I guess I'm just not
sure what we are entitled to via the purchase alone.
We payed around $1K for the ODBC::ODBC bridge
software.  Being legal is important to us.  I was just
wandering if there was an additional yearly fee or
something like that for support.

Anyways, you have been extremely helpful, as a fellow
developer.  That is why I wanted to make sure I am
doing the legit thing with support costs.  I was
hoping there was some 24x7 thing, because of the time
diff here.  But, I think not.

Anyway, I'll file the phone for future ref.

Ciao,