Help?

A quick question....

I've currently got a PL/SQL procedure which returns several OUT params which are
basically the fields of the result set, which is always 1 row in this case.

Instead of returning several params, it would be simpler if I could just define a
record type and return an instance of that record as an OUT param (or even rewrite the
proc as a function to return the record).  I suppose I could do the same with a cursor
variable, but I'm wondering if I DBD::Oracle can handle PL/SQL records?

I've tried searching the web but haven't seen anything specific to this idea.

thanks ahead of time,
roy

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/