All - Running under Win2k.  Ran into a strange situation storing floating
point numbers.  Trying to store the following data in a column in a table:
(1007575930.907, 1007575930.951, 1007575931.029).

Originally they were stored as floats, but, noticed that what ended up in
the table was not the data that we inserted.

I created a table with two columns, one float, one double.  When I store the
numbers above (once as a float, once as a double), the float value seems to
be rounded, can't quite see what's happening.

Here's what's actually in the database:
+----------------+----------------+
| float_col      | double_col     |
+----------------+----------------+
| 1007575936.000 | 1007575930.907 |
| 1007575936.000 | 1007575930.951 |
| 1007575936.000 | 1007575931.029 |

These numbers aren't too large to fit into a float - any idea what's causing
the problem?  Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks for the help,
Mark

-
Mark Riehl