help6
Cleaned up local space -- still can't load db-4-1~1.gz  "Disk quota
exceeded"

Sorry I'm back, but I can't find a mailing list for Berkeley DB questions
(suggestions?).
Haven't been able to load Berkely DB on

System: Unix on Apache

Goal: To load some DB modules and construct a simple flat table data base.

History: Finally loaded DBI, Text-CSV_XS, SQL-Statement, DBD-CSV
successfully (with help).
        Couldn't load DB_File because Berkeley DB wasn't in place
        Couldn't load Berkeley DB (db-4.0.14.tar.gz) for lack of space.

        Just now removed all of the above files to create space and load Berkeley
DB first.
        Still can't load db-4-1~1.gz  "Disk quota exceeded"

Space:  10474 blocks in use, quota = 20481
        db-4.0.14.tar.gz is 2701799 blocks

Anyone know how much space is needed? Or where to find out?

Lots of thanks, Ed