Start with `perldoc DBI` and `perldoc DBD::DB2`.  Then go get a copy of The
Good Book (aka Programming the Perl DBI).

*******************************
Jeff Seger
Data Warehouse Engineer
Fairchild Semiconductor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*******************************

                    "Mark

                    Charshaf"            To:     "Dbi-Users" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    <mcharshaf@att       cc:

                    bi.com>              Subject:     Best pa\lace to get started with
DB2 7.1 and Perl on
                                          Linux?

                    05/05/2002

                    02:44 PM

Hello,
I just installed DB2 v7.1 (PE) on my RedHat Linux machine. I'm familiar
with
ADO on the Microsoft side with connecting to various DB's, but I'm very new
to the Linux/Unix programming side.

Where is the best place for a intermediate Perl programmer type to pick up
on the DBI information relating to DB interface calls? Examples?

thanks,
Mark