From: Rogerson, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 3:11 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: DBD-Oracle.1.12

 <<makeoutput.tar.gz>>
Please help

The make test phase of the installation fails for me under TRU64 UNIX.

I've attached the output from the various steps.
The platform shown is:
        Digital UNIX 4.0d
        Oracle 8.1.7
        Perl 5.6

I have also tried to perform this same operation on
        Compaq TRU64 5.1
        Oracle 8.1.6
        Perl 5.6

with exactly the same results

Also tried:
        perl Makefile.PL -nob
        perl Makefile.PL -c
        perl Makefile.PL -l
        perl Makefile.PL -n LIBCLNTSH

Summary of my perl5 (revision 5.0 version 6 subversion 0) configuration:
  Platform:
    osname=dec_osf, osvers=4.0, archname=alpha-dec_osf
    uname='osf1 hou02uxs v4.0 878 alpha '
    config_args='-de'
    usethreads=undef use5005threads=undef useithreads=undef
usemultiplicity=undef
    useperlio=undef d_sfio=undef uselargefiles=define
    use64bitint=define use64bitall=define uselongdouble=undef usesocks=undef
  Compiler:
    cc='cc', optimize='-O4', gccversion=
    cppflags='-std -ieee -D_INTRINSICS -DLANGUAGE_C'
    ccflags ='-std -fprm d -ieee -D_INTRINSICS -DLANGUAGE_C'
    stdchar='unsigned char', d_stdstdio=define, usevfork=false
    intsize=4, longsize=8, ptrsize=8, doublesize=8
    d_longlong=define, longlongsize=8, d_longdbl=define, longdblsize=8
    ivtype='long', ivsize=8, nvtype='double', nvsize=8, Off_t='off_t',
lseeksize=8
    alignbytes=8, usemymalloc=y, prototype=define
  Linker and Libraries:
    ld='ld', ldflags =''
    libpth=/usr/shlib /usr/ccs/lib /usr/lib/cmplrs/cc /usr/lib /var/shlib
    libs=-ldbm -ldb -lm -liconv
    libc=/usr/shlib/libc.so, so=so, useshrplib=true, libperl=libperl.so
  Dynamic Linking:
    dlsrc=dl_dlopen.xs, dlext=so, d_dlsymun=undef, ccdlflags='
-Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/alpha-dec_osf/CORE'
    cccdlflags=' ', lddlflags='-shared -expect_unresolved "*" -msym -std -s'

  Compile-time options: USE_64_BIT_INT USE_64_BIT_ALL USE_LARGE_FILES
  Built under dec_osf
  Compiled at May 16 2000 10:37:28
  @INC:
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/alpha-dec_osf
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/alpha-dec_osf
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl
    .

Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent service. If we
can assist you in any way please either telephone 13 13 18 or visit our website
www.auspost.com.au.

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential
information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or
privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted
to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia
Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original
e-mail.