FYI: The latest DBI does work under Oracle 9i.  We have it running on
HPUX11i (no fun) and Linux 7.2 64bit.

Creigh Tompkins

-----Original Message-----
From: Fannin, David P. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 3:50 PM
To: Kipp, James; DBI Users
Subject: RE: Oracle 9i ?

We have not compiled DBD::Oracle with the 9i client code, but we have used
our existing code (compiled against the 8.0.5 libraries) to connect to 9i
servers.  There have been no problems except on HPUX 10.

-dpf-

David P. Fannin
Database Administrator                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UM-Rolla Computing and Information Services      FAX (573) 341-4216
URL  http://www.umr.edu/~dpf                   PHONE (573) 341-4841