On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 13:57, Umaa Rebbapragada wrote:
> DBD::Sybase

That's what I figured :-)

Well - DBI doesn't support multiple result sets internally.

Maybe I'll have to add an ad-hoc version of the fetchall_*() routines,
or include some documentation regarding the limitations of using them
with multiple result sets.

For now I think you'll either have to code your own subroutine that
fetches all the rows, or split the request in two parts.

Michael