> On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 04:44:59PM +0200, Waldemar Zurowski wrote:

> > > Huffman coding.
> >
> > Well - I personally like name 'finish'. It is doing what I want (in
current context of course.) It is finishing a query.

> Trouble is, thousands of people (literally) think it finishes/deallocates
> the statement handle and/or that they need to call it after fetch loops.
>
> Tim.

I sometimes need "finish" to prevent Oracle from whining that I havn't read
all the rows I've selected.

How about "discard", or "no_more", or "enough_already", or
"thank_you_thats_enough"?  :-)

Thinking about it, "enough" seems a reasonable suggestion!

--
David Adams
Computing Services