On Monday, September 9, 2002, at 03:16  PM, Jeff Urlwin wrote:

> Not specifically, but maybe I'm missing something.  If HandleError is
> called, shouldn't the result of $attr->{HandleError} be checked before
> trying to RaiseError or PrintError?

AFAIK, HandleError isn't expected to return something, but to do
something with an error (erm, *handle* it). If it throws an exception,
RaiseError and PrintError will never be reached. If it changes the
error message itself (as an example of what it might do), then
RaiseError and PrintError will do what they do with the changed error
message.

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]