> Hi Tim and Jeff,
>
> We are having problems with using DBD-ODBC.  The ODBC driver is
> installed on
> our server and can connect to our Redbrick Db, but the DBD-ODBC can not
> connect when running the Maketest.
>
> 1. The log of all step of the built is attached in the zip file.
> 2. Perl: v5.6.1 built for aix
>    Database: Redbrick v6.11
>    Server: AIX 4.3.3.0
>
> If you require any additional information not in the attached files please
> don't hesitate to ask.
>
> Your assistance with our problem will be greatly appreciated.

What version of DBD::ODBC are you using (probably not important yet, but may
be)?
Are you really using unixODBC as your driver manager? (good, if you are)?
Did you test connecting to the database before testing DBD::ODBC?  UnixODBC
includes odbctest.  You should allocate an environment handle then connect.
If that works, then DBD::ODBC should work.

Regards,

Jeff