Greetings-

I'm new to this list, but I hope that someone here can help me.

I am trying to write a page which returns the results from a simple select
with a like clause: Here is the snippet:

*set = DBIx::Recordset -> Search ({%fdat,
        ('!DataSource' => $DSN,
         '!Username' => $user,
         '!Password' => $passwd,
         '!Table' => $table,
         '$where' => 'address like',
         '$values' => $domain,)}) ; -]

So, I would assume that this would create something like:

select * from <table> where address like $domain.

But, when I query the result set, there is nothing. On a related note, how
can i get DBIx::Recordset to show me the query it passes to mysql.

So, is the above snippet doing what i would expect it to do?

Thanks,
Dan