Hiya. How can I search for the following?:

D'Silva

If I try to search for it, with the following query string:

SELECT * FROM Players WHERE LName LIKE `%D'Silva%`

I get the following error:

Died while executing:[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few
parameters. Expected 1. (SQL-07001)(DBD: st_execute/SQLExecute err=-1) at
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\EBA\cgi-bin\player_search.pl line 709.

Is there a way to escape the apostrophe?

Thanks for your help!
        Nick Hoffman
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary
telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it
meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat."
        -Albert Einstein