I am trying to install DBI module on a Win32 environment and I get this error when I
run nmake.

        C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe -IC:\Perl\lib -IC:\Perl\lib C:\Perl\lib\ExtUtils/xs
ubpp   -typemap C:\Perl\lib\ExtUtils\typemap Perl.xs > Perl.c
Cannot open 'Perl.xsi': No such file or directory in Perl.xs, line 19
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\PERL\BIN\PERL.EXE' : return code '0x1'
Stop.

PERL version is:

Copyright 1987-2001, Larry Wall

Binary build 633 provided by ActiveState Corp. http://www.ActiveState.com
Built 21:33:05 Jun 17 2002

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and
destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank
you