Von: Bret Webb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. September 2002 19:55
An: Leideck, Wolfgang; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: Error testing DBD install on HPUX 11...

Yep. Have those. The perl log file sent with the original message references
this. I notice that the cccdlflags='+Z' you referenced is uses a cap Z. Does
this make a difference, as mine is lowercase.

ps. I've reattached the install notes and perl -V info. The perl info is an
update with the -lcl -lpthread references at the beginning of the string as
noted.

---
Wolfgang Leideck
Server Support/Consulting