I didn't hear any response on this.  Can anyone please help me ?

Thanks,

Steve

Subject: Creating wrapped PL/SQL packages using DBI
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:25:24 +1000
From: Steve Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm writing a perl script that reads the source of a PL/SQL package from a
file, pre-processes it, optionally wraps it (using Oracle's wrap utility),
and then executes it in the DB.

If I don't wrap the file, everything works fine.  However, if I do wrap it, I
get the following error from the prepare method ...

Can't mix placeholder styles (:foo/:1) at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-sco/DBD/Oracle.pm line 293

I somehow need DBD::Oracle to not scan the statement for bind variables, coz
there aren't any.

We're using DBI 1.14, DBD::Oracle 1.03, Oracle 7.3.3 (in case that makes any
difference).

Any clues ???

Steve

P.S.
Here is a subset of the wrapped code ...

create or replace package sb_test_p wrapped
0
abcd
abcd
abcd