On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:29:05 -0600 "Seline, Chris [R&D/0111]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> unsubscribe

[unrelated lines snipped]

I doubt this will do much good since you didn't read the responses
to the last person who sent such a request to the list, but if you
send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] you will receive instructions
that include how to unsubscribe from this list.

The same instructions were sent to you when the list moved to
perl.org or when you subscribed, whichever was later.  All these
addresses are also in the headers of all messages sent through
dbi-users.

If you have already tried the instructions from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and were not able to get removed from the
list, please send your request to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the
instructions tell you to, not to the list.

Finally, if you are going to be too lazy to type even the list
address in the 'TO' address field, please at least snip the message
you 'Replied to' to when you generate your message and change the
subject.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html