After DBD::Oracle has been built against a specific version of Oracle
it should continue to be used with that version. So at least ORACLE_HOME
LD_LIBRARY_PATH should be as they were. If you need to support multiple
Oracle installations then it's safest to use multiple DBD::Oracle installations.

Tim.