----- Forwarded message from carlo deu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: "carlo deu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tim Bunce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: help
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:50:50 +0100

Hi mr Tim Bunce, excuse for my english but i have a small problem about
2 months !!
I hope explain my problem.

I have a DB under mysql, a table where i put 4 fields : the first is
name , second is date, third is subject and forth is filename.  Ok ?

I want in a form html  with 4 fields where user can put data, pass this
values to the script the query the DB . the problem is : when a user
puts just a value in one field , or two values , or three ..... how can
i do within the script understand the is those values

Ok ? i hope in your help !! please !

I am trying from many time but forn now nothing to do !!

Thanks

Carlo

----- End forwarded message -----