Title: Problem installing DBI on HPux 11.00

I am having trouble installing DBI-1.30 on my HPUX Unix system.

I attach a file with the details of the 'make' failure. I did manage to install it on my test machine (which should be identical, but obviously isn't quite !!)

I would appreciate any help you have

<<DBI3.doc>>

Malcolm Taylor

The opinions expressed are those of the individual and not the company. Internet
communications are not secure and therefore the company does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the
employee responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.