Matthew Bartholomew wrote:
Not sure what to do from here...any advice would be great. Thanks...
-Matt

[root@ns3 root]# isql -v
Segmentation fault
[root@ns3 build]# isql -b
Segmentation fault
[root@ns3 build]# isql -c
Segmentation fault
[root@ns3 build]# isql -w
Segmentation fault
[root@ns3 build]# isql -mn
Segmentation fault
.....you get the idea...isql seg faults on most every command. --version is
the only one that doesn't seg fault. I upgrade to unixODBC 2.2.2 in hopes
of fixing this, but no avail.
Hi,

Try isql -v wibble

You "should" get a DSN not found error.

If you still get a seg fault, try running under GDB and see what happens.

If you can connect to postgres and not freetds, I would ask on the freetds lists as its probably a freetds issue. If you can't connect to postgres, and still get the segfault, ask me as its a unixODBC problem.

I would guess its not DBI, so I will send this the those lists (just so they know its been answered), but you may as well trim any other answer to a smaller number of lists.

--
Nick Gorham
Easysoft Limited http://www.easysoft.com