Kevin Diffily [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Can anyone elaborate on the specifics of how to do this?

I can't be much more help now than I was almost a year ago
when I wrote that message, since I haven't used dbiproxy
since then, but the one thing that comes to mind is that the
"Programming the Perl DBI" book does contain a good explanation
of how to setup and use dbiproxy.

When we set it up at my previous company(probably over 3 years
ago now when we set that up), we didn't have the book to go by,
and we got it working.  As I remember, the perldocs are very
helpful.

--
Hardy Merrill
Senior Software Engineer