I worked a lot on mssql but I have to say, I do not know much, because I do
not like it ! I ve I need a comercial fast sql server I buy sybase.... And
not this silly slow up // hard ministratiing tool.
Anyway if you just need the results from a mssql server table why not build
up a perl client ? ( 5 lines )

// contect ..
Ask for sql
Print out results
Loop.

??? Isn't that easy,hm  ? If you have some time and want a nicer tool in the
future you can build a tk araund this...

I build up a lot of these litle helpers, but sorry I can't send because I am
not in my office this week. But I am sure you can do it by your own, are you
?

kris