On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:20:54 -0500, Jeff Thies wrote:

>  Shared Hosting win2000 server, with an unresponsive tech staff.

>  I understand that there is a pure perl version of DBI. Is there a way
>to install DBD::ODBC just having FTP? The last win server I was able to
>PPM install.

Yes. Install it on your local machine, make an archive of all files that
got installed, upload it, and copy the contents of the archive to a LIB
directory that can be seen from your script, in @INC.

Are you sure you do have database access? Installing DBI and a DBD
driver without database access is pretty useless.

--
        Bart.