> while (my $doc = $sth->fetchrow_array) {
I would replace $doc with @doc, and  as David suggested,
rebuild DBD::Oracle against Oracle 8i libraries....

HTH,
Sumitro.

On 2003.02.17 15:04 Scott Purcell wrote:
I am using ActiveState Perl Version v5.6.1 for MSWin32-x86 on my 2000 box.
The dbd was downloaded from active state also.
When I vi the Oracle.pm it says Version = 1.06

I am running the Oracle 8i tools on my PC.

Where should I go from here?

Thanks
Scott