Hi Folks,
I am a Perl newbie so please forgive if I've done something stupid or omiitted something smart.

I have the Activeperl 5.8 distribution which is running fine.  I used PPM to install DBI-Oracle, which seemed to go fine.
When I run any programs (including test.pl or ora_explain) that try to connect, I receive a message saying that perl56.dll cannot be found in \perl\bin..  Is there a
variable somewhere that I can change, so that it will try to pick up perl58.dll (which IS in \perl\bin)?
Thanks,
John Black
When I run ora_explain and hit the login button, I get:

Is there a quick fix, or do I have to go abck to 5.6?  And will this work with Oracle 9i?

<<inline: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\nsmail00.jpeg>>