Jeff Zucker wrote:
Is anyone else getting these spam-generating "spam blockers" from [EMAIL PROTECTED] I get one for every message I send to the list.

Subject:
REJECTED MAIL
From:
"[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"@zeta2.zai.com
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:55:45 -0400 (EDT)
To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your mail has been rejected for the following reason(s):

Fake IP address found
        The mail message sent contained an illegally formed IP address.

If you have a legitimate reason to contact me, you may get your
mail through the filter by using the following subject:

I AM NOT SPAM

I got one similar - decided it was spam, and the guy can go shoot his system. Presumably, he doesn't get much email from the list any more. He certainly won't get anything I post. I get so much junk that one more simply doesn't matter; I delete things fast and without reading them. I've got 187 messages in my trash folder; 41 are unread. And many of the residue are effectively unread - just selecting them long enough to delete them means they're marked as read.

--
Jonathan Leffler ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]) #include <disclaimer.h>