Hi,

I tried to create a temporary table which should be a clone a real table by using the
following code:
$sth=$dbh->prepare("INSERT * INTO $tblTemp FROM $tblReal WHERE  1= 2");

This sql statement works in MS enterprise server, but not on Linux system. The error
message I got is like the following:

DBD::ODBC::st execute failed: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Function sequence error
(SQL-HY010)(DBD: dbd_describe/SQLNumResultCols err=-1) at
./SGPPModule/ParseResult/SGPPDataInsertBLOCKSnew.pl line 537.
DBD::ODBC::st execute failed: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Function sequence error
(SQL-HY010)(DBD: dbd_describe/SQLNumResultCols err=-1) at
./SGPPModule/ParseResult/SGPPDataInsertBLOCKSnew.pl line 537.
Issuing rollback() for database handle being DESTROY'd without explicit disconnect().

Does anybody give me an idea what does this error message mean? Thanks

Grace