> Hi, Jeff,
>
> Quoting Jeff Urlwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > Jochen -- I agree with you, but until someone gets Oracle
> to write it
> > to ActiveState or ActiveState works it out with Oracle, I'll do the
> > best I can.
>
> of course I wasn't aware of such legal nonsense. My
> apologize, in that case I can of course understand your issue.

No apologies necessary.  I should have put that in the announcement, but
forgot, since it was a topic on this list a few months back...

> Second idea, in order to reduce the number of repositories
> one needs to know: How about adding your files to Randy Kobes
> repository? No idea whether the binaries are compliant, but
> it's worth a try.

I don't have a problem with that, in principle.  I guess I could talk to
Jenda Krynicky (sp) too, since he seems to have some modules up and seems to
use DBI.  I don't know Randy, can you send me an e-mail address or contact
information?

More or less, what I thought I'd do is get a repository up for DBI and see
where it goes.  I've already had a request for DBD::DB2 and will try to get
that up.  Also, Tim was all in favor of a temporary repository until the FAQ
could get back up.  dbi.perl.org, when it goes up, should be a repository.
If it's simple to send to multiple repositories, I would do that, too.

Regards,

Jeff