Perl 5.6.1, DBI 1.37, DBD::CSV 0.2002, SQL::Statement 1.005.

Once I upgraded to this combination of modules, my previously working program stopped
doing so. In order to solve the problem, I had to drop back to the last known working
version of
SQL::Statement -  0.1016.

The problem was that I had a value that was the empty string, When I generated the
SQL, the empty string was represented by consecutive single quotes. When I tried to
write to my table
via DBD::CSV, I got an error that looked for all the world as if SQL::Statement
mis-parsed consecutive single quotes and tried to extend the value to the next quote
it found, which was
beyond the comma and part of the next field.

Before I reduce to a small example and start working my way back from 1.005 to a
version that works, is this a known problem and is there a configuration switch I can
throw to fix it? I saw
nothing of the sort in the man pages.

Thanks
--