On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 08:55:16AM -0500, Anderson, James H [IT] wrote:
> As the subject says, I'm looking for a DB2 DBD (I'm running on Mac OS X).

Check with IBM:

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/db2/perl/

It should work wherever you can get perl and DBI to work, as long as
you can also get the DB2 client libraries to work. I don't think OS X
is supported.

Actually, according to this:

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/db2/udb/ad/index.html

The supported OSes are AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, and Windows. You
may be better off trying to get a proxyserver or DBD::ODBC working.

> I'm also looking for the java DB2 connector.

Amazing the amount of stuff on IBM's website:

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/db2/udb/ad/v8/java/

-johnnnnnnn