From: Jared Still [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 1:49 AM
To: Kevin Moore
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Oracle dbi ?

The problem is, these aren't actually SQL commands.

Rather, these are SQL*Plus commands.  The DBD::Oracle
doesn't know what to do with these.

If you could figure out how to do this with OCI, then
you could probably patch DBD::Oracle to provide this
functionality.

Tim would appreciate that patch when you're done.  :)

Jared