There was no libsolodbc.so file in the Library that I downloaded from the
Solid FTP Site.

             Joe
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                        cc
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             11/11/2003 05:55                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: Fw: Compile of DBD Solid

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      The libsolodbc.so file was created with a link to file that was in
      the tar
      ball : soch1x30fe.sl.     Someone else who did get this to compile
      stated
      that the soft link was needed to compile the DBD.

      I thought the below may have something to do with the type of file
      since it
      seemed to be the output of the "file" command and the error didn't
      say "no
      such file" or "file not found".

      The current file that I linked the  libsolodbc.so file to is a file
      type of
      "data".

      I'll check with solid to see if there is a specific  libsolodbc.so
      file
      that I should be using, but if you have any other ideas, I'd
      appreciate any
      direction you could suggest.

Just soft link libsolodbc.so  -> socl2x30fe.so

--
Joe Slagel
Geospiza, Inc.