Well,

I've gotten past this error. There was an excessive line in my httpd.conf . Fixed it and the next problem was in my cgi script. Thanks for all the replies.

:-[

Michael Nhan wrote:

Hi,

        Are you sure the the oracle client library is readable/accessible
by the web user or by user nobody?  The error you were getting seems to
suggest that it could not load the shared library libclnt... Two things
can cause this, 1) ld_library_path does not include $oracle_home/lib
(location where the oracle client library is), 2) permission on libclnt is
not readable by web user or oracle_lib directory is not accessible by user
nobody/web user.

Regards,

Michael

I added it at the end of the httpd.conf file. I may have another problem
though