On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 10:33:40AM -0500, Bishop, David wrote:
>    After reading your emails to people, I spent hours searching google to avoid
> emailing your
>    newsgroup...until I hit a dead end....I couldn't' find anything
> relevant...article after article after
>    article...and even once I found an article that was similar to mine, it was
> almost as if the question
>    wasn't directly answered...or it seemed as though the thread went off on a
> tangent...extremely
>    frustrating.
>
>    After two days of searching google, I am googled out!  I think that most people
> who post to this
>    newsgroup are pretty smart, and know about google, how to search for things, etc.

I guess the issue is a little old and so harder to find. Here's what I tried:

Search using the error message "expected 'trailing' but got 'trailing ' for VARCHAR2"
add in "Bunce" to get my messages (and -google and -archives to avoid
the ones where I say to use google or look in the archives)

That returns just three results, the third of which seems most useful:
http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg_raw.php3?msg_id=10492698

But even ignoring all that, the README does say
: It is important to check that you are using the latest version before
: posting. If you're not then I'm *very* likely to simply say "upgrade to
: the latest". You would do yourself a favour by upgrading beforehand.

Tim.