Hello,

I'm having a problem with the code below.  The program exits when it gets to
the fetchrow_array() statement.  It doesn't print an error message and it
doesn't die.  We checked the temporary table, and it exists with the right
fields.  STDERR shows the "Got here 1.3" line but not the "Got here 1.4"
line.  Is there anything I missed or does anybody have ideas on what can be
wrong?

$dbh->{RaiseError} = 0;

$dbh->{PrintError} = 0;

my $query =

  "SELECT addtototalx, addtototaly, addtototalz, addtototald, x, y, z, d,
units

   FROM $temptable

   ORDER BY d";

print STDERR "$query\nGot here 1.1\n";

my $sth_data = $dbh->prepare($query) or die "prepare: $DBI::errstr\n";

print STDERR "Got here 1.2\n";

$sth_data->execute() or die "execute: $DBI::errstr\n";

print STDERR "Got here 1.3\n";

my @a = $sth_data->fetchrow_array() or die "fetchrow_array: $DBI::errstr\n";

print STDERR "Got here 1.4\n";

Thanks in advance for any help.