Network Blitz
I am having some problems installing DBD::mysql and was wondering if anyone
had any idea why I am getting the error listed below.

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------#

Which drivers do you want to install?

    1)  MySQL only
    2)  mSQL only (either of mSQL 1 or mSQL 2)
    3)  MySQL and mSQL (either of mSQL 1 or mSQL 2)

    4)  mSQL 1 and mSQL 2
    5)  MySQL, mSQL 1 and mSQL 2

Enter the appropriate number:  [3] 1

Do you want to install the MysqlPerl emulation? You might keep your old
Mysql module (to be distinguished from DBD::mysql!) if you are concerned
about compatibility to existing applications! [n] y
Where is your MySQL installed? Please tell me the directory that
contains the subdir 'include'. [/usr]
Which database should I use for testing the MySQL drivers? [test]
On which host is database test running (hostname, ip address
or host:port) [localhost]
User name for connecting to database test? [undef] root
Password for connecting to database test? [undef] hafa
Creating files for MySQL ..........................
WARNING: CAPI is not a known parameter.
WARNING: PL_FILES takes a hash reference not a array reference.
         Please inform the author.
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lgz
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lgcc
Multiple copies of Driver.xst found in:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBI
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-m
ulti/auto/DBI at ./Makefile.PL line 68
Using DBI 1.41 (for perl 5.008 on i386-linux-thread-multi) installed in
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBI
Writing Makefile for DBD::mysql
Writing Makefile for Msql-Mysql-modules
Makefile:83: *** missing separator.  Stop.
  /usr/bin/make  -- NOT OK
Running make test
  Can't test without successful make
Running make install
  make had returned bad status, install seems impossible

THIS TRANSMISSION CONTAINS PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.

This information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the individual
or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of this information
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify us by telephone at +16717881000 or by email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately.