From:   Tim To [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Fri 4/16/2004 5:22 PM
To:     Tim Bunce
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: performance problem with dbd oracle
Thanks Tim I will try that.
I am running all these tests on the same server - does the network latency
still apply? What else can I provide to get more help? Basically the app and
the environment didn't change I just ported everything from linux mysql to
oracle Solaris and we didn't see the performance problem with that combo.
Shouldn't network latency have affect DBD::mysql also?

Tim To

sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by