From: Andy Hassall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 3:35 PM
To: Fannin, David P.; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Locating error position in DBD::Oracle

Yes, use $dbh->{ora_parse_error_offset} - added in DBD::Oracle 1.15,
although I forgot to submit a documentation patch along with it at the
time
- it's documented in the latest development version.

--
Andy Hassall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> / Space: disk usage analysis tool
<http://www.andyh.co.uk> / <http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space>