Hi Paul,

I can get DBI in just great but can not get DBD to go! I used DBI-1.4.2 and have tried DBD-1.13 to
1.15. I loaded a trial of Sun's compiler suite to get this in. (My boss does not want me to use gcc.)

it would be nice to know, what kind of errors you get. Judging by the little data you gave us, it might be that compiler doesn't match the one used to compile perl (try perl -V and you check the compiler parameters with yours) or you're trying to link 64-bit libraries provided with oracle 9. In the latter case, try to locate in the oracle distribution the 32-bit libraries. Or it could be something completely different.

A little more information on the errors you get might narror the problem down.

Cheers

Johannes