> Hi there,
>
> I got a problem installing DBD-Oracle-1.15.
>
> I try to include all Information as described in README:
>
> 1)
> nmake realclean
>
> 2)
> perl Makefile.PL -v (see attached log.perl.Makefile.PL)
>
> 3)
> nmake (see attached nmake.log)
>

> Well, and there I get
> fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
>
> ... which I don't really understand. I must admit here that I
> dont know a lot about C++, compiling,
> linking a.s.o.
>
> The last attachment contains whatever came into STDERR.
>
> Any help or hint is highly appreciated!

This is because you are linking against an older Oracle client, which
doesn't have the function OCILobWriteAppend.  There is a workaround in the
next version of DBD::Oracle (upcoming).  The next version will attempt to
automatically detect which version of the client you have and will attempt
to not use that function if you are running on less than an Oracle 9i
client.

I'm guessing that the next release will be in a few weeks.  If that's not
workable for you, the best thing is to (probably) use the SVN version of
DBD::Oracle, so that you get the latest pre-release code.

Jeff