From: HSIA, GEORGE (SBCSI) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 10:45 AM
To: Hardy Merrill; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DBI_DSN, DBD-Oracle & ODBC Examples?

Thanks Hardy, Dennis, and Jeff,

I have corrected my path and got all (DBI, DBD-Oracle, DBD-ODBC)
installed successfully(under c:\Perl\site).
I also appreciate two other gentlemen's emails this morning from
dbi-user group.

1) How do I setup the DBI_DSN environment variable for my Perl and
Oracle db residing locally on my pc?
2) Do you have a short Perl example using DBD-Oracle to call
DBI->connect(????????) and DBI->prepare(???) and DBI->execute(???)?
3) Another example using the DBD-ODBC to call DBI->connect(????????) and
DBI->prepare(???) and DBI->execute(???)locally?

Thanks all again.
George