Hey all,
  For those of you who have tried the new DBD::Sybase, announced on 4 Aug, would you
consider it production quality?

  I'm currently using 1.02, but am having problems with it hanging against an 11.9.2
server when doing massive non-bulk inserts (50,000+ rows).  I figured before I do
anything else, I'd upgrade to the latest stable version, which I suppose is 1.03, but
if 1.04 is of good quality, I'll upgrade all the way to that...

  Oh, for those that are wondering, when I say "hanging", I mean that my script just
hangs, the process is listed as "sleeping" and I have to restart the server, drop the
database and the devices, then recreate the database from scratch.  Yes, I've tried
doing those things incrementally, and I'm not able to use a database again unless I do
all of it.

  I don't know if it's platform (Win2K AS SP4), perl (AS 5.8.3), DBI (1.42), the DBD
(Sybase 1.02), or what, but it does happen.  When I upgrade the DBD, I'm also going to
upgrade to DBI 1.43.

Thanks,
amonotod

--