Posting this here so that others can find the information if necessary.

Recent versions of ASE on MacOSX have changed the name of the Sybase
libs from libct, libcs, etc. to libsybct, libsybcs, etc.

DBD::Sybase 1.04 and later detect this change.

Some versions of ASE on MacOSX don't include the .dyld libraries, but
instead include a Cocoa framework. In order to build DBD::Sybase in this
situation you need to add
        -framework CoreFoundation
to the EXTRALIBS and LDLOADLIBS macros in the Makefile generated by
running "perl Makefile.PL" and then run "make".

Michael

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       http://www.peppler.org/